Here at Triple-A Steel Structures, we sell a huge range of metal buildings for all your needs! Our current range includes:
- Commercial buildings
- Triple-wide buildings
- Utility buildings
- Storage buildings
- Customized buildings
- And more!
From the date you place your order with us, it will take 4-6 weeks for everything to arrive and be fully installed and ready for you to use.
Yes! We offer a wide range of customization options so that you can get the building you want exactly how you want it! We provide you with a great choice of options, from roof styles and sizes to colors and anchors. Plus, we also offer a number of window and door styles and configurations to suit your needs, as well as being able to provide the certified buildings you need.
The better you prepare, the quicker and easier it is for us to install your new building. All sites must be properly leveled and cleared prior to the delivery of your metal building. This includes removing debris and vegetation. If your local county requires you to have permits for a new metal building, you will also need to arrange them. If you aren’t sure of the regulations, then check in with your local county and ask for some advice.
If you are unable to pay for your metal building in one payment, then we offer a range of simple solutions. You can apply for one of our two financing packages. We offer a rent-to-own option and a financing program so that you can pick the perfect way to get your new building installed.
Yes, we have a wide range of DIY kits that you can choose from. Each of our DIY kits is made from high-quality materials and gives you the building you need with the flexibility to install it when you are ready. Many people choose this option because it is more affordable and gives them a sense of achievement when they finish installing it.
This is dependent on a wide range of factors such as location, size, design, and the available amenities on the site we are delivering to. We do provide a no-obligation quotation service to help when you know exactly what you want to purchase.
Yes, the higher the gauge system’s number, the thinner the steel is, so you can expect 12 gauge steel to be thicker than 14 gauge. When it comes to your metal building, the 14 gauge will be a more economical option, and it is also the expected industry standard, so you will see it being used in many metal buildings.
12 gauge steel offers a high tensile strength, which is great for buildings exposed to lots of snow or wind. Depending on the area you live in and the size of your building requirements, we will advise you on which one is the best to choose so that you aren’t left feeling confused.
Yes, we offer a range of great features when you choose to buy with us, including a warranty. Check these out here:
- The option to pay on delivery with a small deposit
- Completely free delivery and installation to the site
- Vertical roof style up to any length
- A 20-year limited warranty that covers rust-through on 12 gauge framing
- A limited lifetime warranty for any building that is certified for snow and wind loads
- A 10-year warranty covering rust through on buildings with 14 gauge framing
- 12-month warranty that covers workmanship from the date of installation
- All warranties assume normal care and maintenance using mild soap and water. We do not recommend the use of any harsh chemicals.
- Each warranty that we offer is limited and cannot be transferred to any other building.
Choosing Triple-A Steel Structures is not just a sensible decision when you want to access the best buildings, but you can also look forward to a range of benefits that will help you to trust us even more. The main benefits of using our service include:
- Working with a well-established metal buildings dealer
- Access to the best quality buildings across the whole of the US
- A team of knowledgeable and dedicated people who want to help you
- Outstanding customer service
- Competitive pricing and financing options
- Online purchasing portal
- Quickest lead times in America
Don’t wait around – call us today at (888) 511-0899, and get your metal building ordered!